LAY HO MA everyone! This is the perfect match made in Heaven – velvety chocolate with the most amazing aromatic espresso. YUM! Not only is this drink incredibly delicious, its real easy to make. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a vegan hot chocolate mocha! Let’s begin.
2 tbsp shaved dark chocolate
1 1/2 tbsp cane sugar
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
splash of vanilla extract
2 shots espresso
1. Add the chocolate, cane sugar, vanilla, and milk (leave some shaved chocolate for garnish) to a milk jug (for steaming)
2. Pull 2 shots of espresso and set aside
3. Steam the milk with the steam wand until the jug is hot and barely touchable
4. Pour the espresso in the serving cup followed by the hot chocolate
5. Sprinkle the chocolate shavings on top
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching:
View original video by clicking here.