Bring out the Thai in you and serve up this easy coconut green curry. Remember to subscribe, like, and comment for more easy vegan recipes!
-mixed vegetables (sugar snap peas, baby carrots, red peppers, tofu, mushrooms, red onions, baby tomatoes, your choice!)
-coconut milk (tru label coconut mylk used in this video www.veganrev.com)
-cilantro, and green onions
-green curry paste
-toasted sesame oil
1. Prep and cook your rice – wash with cold water and drain. 2 cups of rice to 2 cups of water to cook in the rice cooker. Season the rice with salt and pepper, and turn the rice cooker on
2. prep the snap peas by unstringing them
3. prep the rest of your vegetables by washing and having them ready to go for stir fry
4. dry off your extra firm tofu with a paper towel, and slice into cubes
5. hot sauté pan, olive oil
6. start by sautéing your tofu, garlic, and onions, then add your hard veggies, and then your soft veggies
7. add a generous table spoon of green curry paste
8. saute for a couple of minutes, and deglaze with coconut milk
9. let simmer for 1 minute, and turn the heat off
10. top off your cooked rice with toasted sesame oil, cilantro, and green onions
11. take a cup or bowl and scoop in some rice, pack it down gently and put on plate
12. plate your green coconut curry around the rice and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro
Remember to subscribe and follow us on instagram so you won’t miss a single episode!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer and videographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me on my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and to learn to cook with absolute confidence!
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
MY FAVOURITE KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
You are watching:
View original video by clicking here.