Explore how your diet can help heal your thyroid on this episode of The Exam Room LIVE with Dr. Neal Barnard and “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll.
Dr. Barnard answers these questions:
– Can a vegan diet help thyroid problems?
– Can fast food can cause a sluggish thyroid?
– What are the best fruits and vegetables for thyroid health?
– Is sugar bad for the thyroid?
– Can coffee and caffeine cause thyroid issues?
– Can changing your diet help you get off thyroid medication?
Subscribe to The Exam Room Podcast
Apple Podcast: https://apple.co/2JXBkpy
Order Your Body In Balance: https://amzn.to/2UvAfxW
The Physicians Committee is dedicated to saving lives through plant-based diets and ethical and effective scientific research. We combine the clout and expertise of more than 12,000 physicians with the dedicated actions of more than 175,000 members across the United States and around the world.
Connect With Us:
Barnard Medical Center: https://bit.ly/38kUV0f
The Food for Life Program: https://bit.ly/2CpL87U
The 21-Day Vegan Kickstart: https://bit.ly/2NOfg1Y
View original video by clicking here.